The mobile bar service in Waterlooville, portsmouth, Fareham, and chichester


We are Dial A Bar.

With 25 years experience in providing a mobile bar service, in Waterlooville, Portsmouth, Fareham, and Chichester.


We provide our customers with an excellent service and much of our business is through personal recommendations from our clients. From castles and country houses to church halls and barns, we have provided a mobile bar service in a wide variety of locations.

We can provide a mobile bar for 60 guests to 1000, depending on your requirements. We can supply a mobile bar to suit your needs.

We cater for all kinds of private, public, and corporate events, including Wedding Receptions, Birthdays, Retirement Parties, School Reunions, Company Fun Days, Christmas Parties, and Music Events.

In fact, we can supply a mobile bar for any occasion

For further details, call us today on 07926090470 or complete our online contact form and we will contact you to discuss your requirements in finer detail.




Our most popular option involves your guests purchasing drinks from the bar.

Option 2:
Tab Bar

Involves running a tab up to an agreed limit, then your guests purchase their own drinks.

Option 3:
All Inclusive

 All drinks are free for your guests and you pick up the total drinks tab. 


Fully Mobile Bar

From a marquee to a village hall we can provide a mobile bar almost anywhere indoors and outside. We require a power source and an area of at least 3m x 3m to set up.

Fixed Venue Bar

We will also provide a bar service where a venue already has a designated bar area.


Unless a venue already has a premise licence for the sale of alcohol, a Temporary Event Notice (TEN) has to be applied for. This can be done in your name or ours, the set fee being paid to the local authority. 

Frequently Asked Questions

I am unsure how to apply for a licence for our venue? 

We can help you through the process of applying for a TEN from your local council and filling in the required paper work, at no extra cost.

How much does it cost?

The licence is £21, and we charge a booking fee dependant on the hours and location of the venue.

I have heard outside bars are expensive to purchase drinks from?

Our charges are very competitive and comparable to the local pubs.

What do you supply?

We provide a full bar service including glass or plastic glasses, with two bar staff serving a varied range of branded drinks including draught lager and bitter, bottled beer, alcohol pops, soft drinks, wine and spirits. If you have any specific drink requests, we are happy to supply them.

Our Wedding is in the middle of summer, how will you keep the drinks cool?

All our draught beers are chilled and our bottled beverages and wine are kept in fridges, we also supply ice for all our bars.

How do we book the bar?

We generally require 4 weeks notice for a bar to ensure a successful TEN application. To provisionally book our mobile bar service please call us on
023 9264 0679 or complete our online enquiry form and we will contact you.

Contact Us

We would be glad to have feedback from you. Drop us a line, whether it is a comment, a question, a work proposition or just a hello. You can use either the form below or the contact details on the right.


Please complete the form below

Name *